January 11, 2011

NBA Eye from an Indian Guy



If you're an NBA fan in India, I'm excited to announce that your weekly NBA analysis on NBA-India is about to get twice as nice! Starting this week, I will be doing two weekly articles for the NBA-India website. In addition to the feature article I write towards the end of every week, I will now have a Tuesday morning column called 'NBA Eye from an Indian Guy', a recap of all the NBA games broadcasted in India over the past week.

With the new and improved broadcasting deals for NBA in India, I have more and more reason to lose sleep, wake up at unearthly hours of the morning, and rub my eyes through live NBA action. Four, and sometimes five NBA games are now being shown in India every week, and I try to watch most of the action from most of these games. This column should give fans a chance to get a (very short) recap of the weekly matches.

In the first installment of this series, I talk about how it isn't just Kevin Durant that's made OKC Thunder a contender, I take a look at the Bulls' statement in Boston, and yes, much more!

Check out my entire blog archive of my NBA-India articles here.

1 comment:

  1. To make you be the core gamer in NBA 2K21, you would certainly much better equip on your own with NBA 2KMT. NBA2K21MT.COM is the best NBA 2K21 MT trading platform with actual sellers, precise inventory, actual analysis, and sales. If you are seeking for NBA 2K21 MT, you go to the best location. Purchase low-cost NBA 2K21 MT currently, as well as get the most effective offers today!

    ReplyDelete